Exerpeutic 2000XL Review – Heavy Duty Budget Elliptical
Working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is essential for longevity & good quality of life. Daily challenges such as stress, environmental pollution and chronic diseases all encroach on our lives.
You might have limited time to go to the gym or simply take a brisk walk around your neighborhood. Whatever your reason for not keeping fit there are many solutions for it and home exercise trainers such as the Exerpeutic 2000XL have become a viable option for many consumers.
Elliptical machines are widely used by any age group because they’re gentle on your joints and give you a proper upper & lower body workout. This elliptical trainer makes it possible to get a full-body workout in the comfort of your home.
The Exerpeutic 2000XL comes in a compact design and has transportation wheels that make it easy to move around. It has three different settings so you can stay challenged and set different goals. It also has eight tension resistance adjustments and a large LCD screen for easy monitoring.
The 2000XL elliptical trainer is one of the best trainers on the market currently. It comes with a free MyCloudFitness app that makes it easy to track your movements. It’s durable enough to carry 300lbs and has extra-large pedals to minimize slipping when exercising. You can effortlessly exercise while watching your favorite TV show without any noise hindrance because it operates silently.
Exerpeutic is a leading manufacturer of exercise equipment for home use. They have a wide range of elliptical trainers, treadmills and bikes. Exerpeutic prides itself in producing innovative and technologically advanced equipment that’ll last you a lifetime. So, let’s see if the 2000LX is the model for you.
These are the key features you’ll find in an Exerpeutic 2000XL:
- Stride length: The 21” stride length is more advanced when compared with similar elliptical trainers in this price range, giving you a 15% extended stride.
- Dimensions: The machine is compact enough to transport anywhere and stows away easily. It’s only 54” in length and 23” wide. Whether you’re short or tall the arms can be adjusted for a convenient fit to a maximum height of 63”. The entire machine weighs 74.5lb making it sturdy and durable but still manageable to maneuver around your home.
- Assembly: It only takes a few hours to assemble if you follow the instructions carefully. The right side and left side parts are marked so you can discern which part goes where. All the tools are provided for easy assembly.
- Storage: The transportation wheels on the machine make it convenient to cart from one room to the next. It also allows you to safely store it in your closet or basement if you need it out of sight.
- Capacity: This is a heavy-duty machine that can handle up to 300lb. It's built with the finest quality materials to ensure your safety. The durable steel frame can withstand frequent use without breaking down.
- Warranty: It comes with a one-year limited warranty on the frame. You also get a 90-day warranty on the parts for any defects or poor workmanship detected.
2000XL vs 1000XL: Here are the Differences
54”L x 23”W x 63”H
54”L x 23”W x 63”H
The main difference between these two heavy-duty machines can be summed up in the added features on the 2000XL.
The 2000XL comes with a free MyCloudFitness app that makes it easy to track your progress on your mobile device. It’s Bluetooth enabled making it convenient to use on any Android or iOS device whereas the Exerpeutic 1000XL doesn’t have this feature.
The width and height are the same but the weight is slightly less on the 2000XL which makes it more compact and easy to handle.
The Advantages of Using the 2000XL
- The smart natural motion design protects you from any bouncy movement while exercising
- You can change direction easily with the flywheel that allows you to go forward and backward
- The device has a pulse pad that monitors your heart rate while working out
- There’s no possibility of tipping or rocking as the stabilizers safeguard against it
The Disadvantages of Using the 2000XL
- Any elliptical machine is bulky in design and can be problematic to store if you don’t have enough space
- Assembling can be daunting if you’re not familiar with using tools and following instructions
- The limited warranty is short
Frequently Asked Questions
Will This Machine Last for Years?
The Exerpeutic 2000XL has a solid design that can last for many years. It's built to last with a heavy-duty steel frame and quality nuts & bolts that keep the entire machine together. Even if you use the trainer frequently it can continue to function optimally for years.
Does it Need to be Plugged into an Outlet?
The machine doesn’t require any energy besides your own. It moves as your body moves and it works the same as riding a bicycle while standing up. All you have to do is hold on to the handles and use them to go forward or backward.
Is it Difficult to Put Together?
Everything you need is included in the package including the tools and instruction booklet. If you follow the instructions carefully it shouldn't take you very long to assemble either. Also, keep in mind it's not a race so take your time to follow the manual carefully to ensure it’s safe for use once you’re done.
Working out at home is one of the many joys people look forward to these days. Isn’t it wonderful knowing you can stay in shape without spending money on gym access or a personal trainer?
The benefits of using elliptical machines are celebrated by fitness experts and health advisors globally. It’s safe to use for old or young, individuals. The convenient, compact design also makes it easy to cart anywhere and the Bluetooth Fitness App ensures you stay up to date with your training schedule. This model has many valuable features and can give you an invigorating workout at home.
Just remember that you’ll have to keep yourself accountable. Can you afford not to stay healthy and fit any longer? Please share your experience with us below to encourage others.